Get the most from your relationship with Broadview Financial Well-Being.
MoneyEdu helps members succeed through personalized financial education.
Need to register?Enter your program code to get started. Codes are supplied by Broadview Financial Well-Being and related community organizations.
Member AccessLog in for courses plus more.
What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so MoneyEdu helps you make the most of every visit. Through your personalized MoneyEdu account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses on over a dozen topics.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ MoneyEdu.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.